Wednesday 29 December 2010

December 29th .... hmmm ....

Still on this "computer" ... and am still having trouble trying to upload photos ... I cannot wait to get home to my PC - although apparently I lack "creativity" as I don't have my very own "Jobsmachine" ...

I have done NOTHING today except write an article on South Africa for a Scandinavian magazine, taken the Pooch for a couple of walks and marvelled at the dense freezing fog that has enveloped the world. I have also been hanging with best buddy Tim and a sofa. He has a home cinema - complete with a 110 inch projector cinema system. I am now going to install one for myself at my own home! I just hope it does not cost too much ...

Tomorrow, I am going to each much cake and treat myself to a large flute of champagne.














Above is light blue fog ... tomorrow, REAL photographs, I promise ....
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv