Wednesday 22 December 2010

memories!

There were just three days to Christmas and the people of England were in "panic mode"... with just two shopping days left there is still much to buy ... the turkey, last-minute gifts, holly, champagne, mistletoe (!) and a prawn curry for Boxing Day!

My panic is somewhat more desperate ... I am running out of heating oil and the next delivery is at the END of January! Eek!

Anyway - tonight the Istanbul episode is airing! I loved that trip - The Four Seasons (Sultanahmet) and The Ritz-Carlton - Turkish Delight, Topkapi Palace oh ... and the funniest/most painful "spa" treatment of my life ... I won't give it away ... just watch it ... ha!

Anyway - two days of shopping left ... so much to do ... so little time to do it in!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv