Friday 17 September 2010

Speeding - bad, tortoising - good. This is what I have learnt today.

It was like an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting ... "hello, my name is Varun and I was caught driving 39.5 mph in a 35 mph zone " ... but for those who have been flashed by an angry, merciless, soulless, mechanical, speed camera ...

There were 15 of us ... men, women ... black, white, Asian. That camera does not discriminate ... We huddled in an arc - watching scary videos, learning stopping distances & speed limits.

It actually taught me a lot and was quite informative ... and I am getting rid of my sports car and will replace it with something more befitting a slightly corpulent, slightly balding and soon to be 60-something EX speed-monster.

Funny, a couple of days ago, I was zipping round the Abu Dhabi F1 circuit in a 200+ mph Aston Martin ... how the mighty have fallen!

The weekend is here! Whoo-hooooo!

Song of the Day: Who Wants to Live Forever - Queen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE&feature=related

Weather: Glorious - Sunny - Chilly ... Heavenly

MY NEW CAR:
no
definitely ... no ....

could be!

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv