Friday 24 September 2010

As much as I love editing - it's cold, windy and raining outside and that has made me feel rather down in the chops.

So - today is the first edit of the Abu Dhabi show. It looks soooo good. As usual, only one thing wrong ... me! Haha!

Oli is on great form -- still rather hirsute -- but on fabulous form (!) ....

The archery, wine, car racing, hamam, cooking, dune drive, golf ... and the resorts look SO colourful, alive ... and "sunny" ...

Tomorrow I will be in Los Angeles ... the sun is shining there too! Yay!

Song of the Day: Why Does It Always Rain on Me? - Travis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwh3FmpZ7kg

Weather: Miserable
In MY pool at Qasr al Sarab
Tim doing what he does best ... beer and nothing !
Just out of the hamam ... that is a pain grimace .. not a smile
My new favourite wine ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv