Tuesday 21 September 2010

I am getting old ... and today I felt it.

My knees have decided that they no can no longer bear the weight of my ever-expanding waist and have said enough. I am travelling from Saturday to the beginning of November. Every hotel & resort I visit will have a pool/gym ... and the cuisine on offer will be the healthiest available so I am going to treat that time as one big 5-week health-farm! I have a nutritionist on board who I have successfully wrangled with ... and with a large helping of will-power, I will be back on track for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year ... and then for the 2011 series which I will be announcing officially next week! Phew!

WISH ME LUCK!

Song of the Day: OK Go - White Knuckles (AWESOME VIDEO)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHlJODYBLKs

Weather: Sunny!
no
no no
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv