Sunday 26 September 2010

Greetings from The Beverly Wilshire (Four Seasons) in the heart of Los Angeles!

I have now been here 24 hours but feel like it's been so much longer.

I am staying in my favourite suite anywhere in the world. There is no elevator up to here ... you have to walk up 2 flights of stairs to reach nirvana. As you can see, the suite has been renamed to ensure that everyone knows who loves it so very much! Me!

It's not a huge suite ... bedroom and living room all in one, a changing room and bathroom ... but it was the Hollywood home for Warren Beatty for fifteen years! If walls could talk ...

There's a four poster bed ... which is oh so comfortable.

The biggest draw to this suite is the 300 square feet private terrace garden ... it's just a slice of heaven watching the sun rise and set from up here.

This suite is just ... PERFECT I have my own monogrammed bathrobes ... Chef Perfecto from Valencia has put two specials dishes on the menu at BLVD .. in my honour .. Darling Jen and fellow guest Priya took me for a walk around Beverly Hills. On North Canon you will find this rather unusual piece of art ... Darling Jen and I visited the Eden Spa for a mani & pedi ... in preparation for filming, of course! In the afternoon, we wandered down to Venice Beach for a big street festival. I had an ulterior motive. As I have often mentioned, my outfits for the show are designed by Robert Stock at Robert Graham. Well, he has just opened his first boutique ... 1326 Abbot Kinney in Venice ... and I was in garment heaven! Howard guards the door from non-Robert Graham fanatics ...! The Abbot Kinney Festival is a streetfair ... around 1 billion (!) people turn up to eat the food, drink the beer, listen to bands and dance! Even the police get in the party mood! The weather was excellent - the temperature reached into three figures. It was a dry heat though ...
Dinner - Pizzerie Mozza - the BEST pizza in town
Dinner dates - darling Jen and lovely Tim G (from The Biltmore, Santa Barbara). The only person missing is Baby G ... oh, how I wish she was here ...

Finally, the "song of the day" could be a good or bad song depending on what had happened during the day. Until today, every song has been a personal favourite.

However, today's song IS one of the worst I have EVER heard ... it's an anthem for slightly mentally deranged people who deserve ... well, let's not go there ... TIM!

Song of the Day: Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98WtmW-lfeE&ob=av2e

Weather: Sunny! Hot! Sunny! Hot!

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv