Friday 3 September 2010

The last work day before a trip is always tough as I know I am away for 10 days and there's SO much to do before I go!

Thankfully I am in the office today and not in the hot & stuffy edit suite! Don't get me wrong, I love the editing process but it is a grim day - especially when it's muggy outside and there are roadworks.

SO - Abu Dhabi - it's the capital and second largest city in the United Arab Emirates. Record high for September is 45 (113) and the average is a mere 37 (97). Rain? No. At least it's a dry heat ... still, sun factor 200 + methinks ...

Song of the Day: Hot Hot Hot - The Cure
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0E9urVs-2o&ob=av2e

Weather: Sunny ... but only 20 degrees ... pah! Winter jacket time!

plenty of this stuff in Abu Dhabi!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv