Monday 20 September 2010

My day in pictures.

Just home ... rather tired ... but pleased with the day's achievements. Counting down the days to Los Angeles ... whoo-hoo!

Song of the Day: Bang Bang - BA Robertson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWrnt7xv1lA

Weather: Sunny!
Entry refused as I was wearing jeans ...
No worry - the Blue Posts just round the corner didn't mind!
A visit to Edward and Eddie Sahakian at Davidoff made me smile!
The famous Fortnum & Mason clock ...
I LOVE BUDAPEST! I want to go ... The Royal Academy has this great exhibition on.
Ah ... full of lovely shops, selling LOVELY items ...
Post lunch meeting ... all about Mexico!
Tea with an old dear friend at The Dorchester ...
Day topped off with a cold beer ... and Mr Casey Schildhauer. I won't go into the details but he's travelling the world ... with his "bucket list" in his pocket ... My hotel buddies around the world will get to meet him in the next few months ... and when you do, buy him beer ... I get the feeling he likes beer! Ha!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv