Thursday 16 September 2010

Budgets! Budgets! Budgets!

I have locked myself in my office all day number-crunching.

I am pleased to announce that I can afford to breath in 2011! Whoo-hoo!

There is no room for "gym membership" ... but quite a large number in there for pizza! Ha! No - I have held onto the swimming pool ... but have quit cigars, whisky, Anchorman outfits and golf ... (!) ... the "miscellaneous expenses" figure is strangely high though ... ! haha!

Tomorrow I am spending the day at Her Majesty's pleasure ... I unfortunately transferred my track driving skills onto the roads of England and England didn't like it. I have to sit in a room and learn that the accelerator pedal is indeed NOT my friend ... I will learn that it is as evil as a steamed spinach, tofu, black bean, avacado and tomato burrito ...

OK - no more computer screen today for me ... I am going slightly mad!

Song of the Day: Plastic Beach - Gorillaz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w_upzACEVo&feature=fvst

Weather: Not sure ...

hahahahahahaha :)
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv