Monday 27 September 2010

Aloha from the Hawaiian island of Oahu ... and the famous Halekulani resort which was built in 1907 ... it is located on Waikiki Beach ... one of the most famous beaches in the world.

So, very very miserably, checked out of the Beverly Wilshire and met up with the boys at LAX. We are back together and tomorrow we start filming.

I had never flown Hawaiian Airlines before and it was an OK experience. The service was good, staff was happy and it was all quite easy ... I did sleep for 90% of the 5 hour flight.

In my suite with a very cool bathroom. I have buckwheat pillows so I should sleep like a bebe.

OK have to be up early!

Song of the Day: Cat People - David Bowie (for Maisy, Mittens and Lucy)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBk0-43GIdY&feature=related

Weather: Sunny & Warm!
Bumped into Stephen Wenham - my favourite concierge on Air New Zealand -- at LAX ... the ANZ lounge is an oasis in the LAX Desert I am whole again!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv