Tuesday 7 September 2010

It's 8 pm and I am sitting in the Royal Villa on the Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara. I have both Tim and James here and we are in need of a good laugh. SO - once again, we are watching ANCHORMAN!

"I love Scotch! Scotchie scotch scotch! Here it goes down ... into my belly...". I am actually drinking orange pop ... not very rock n'roll!

It's been a looooong day which started at 0430 ...

After my morning email, Skype and Facebook-fest, we met up with Moez Mrad - wildlife guide. I am not going to spoil it BUT we saw ... giraffe, cheetah, oryx, gazelles ... the highlight was getting KISSED BY A FEMALE GIRAFFE! Watch the show ...!

From there, I reviewed my awesome suite ... 200 square metres ... 2 bedrooms ... living room for 8 ... kitchen .... private walled garden ... and private 5-metre UNHEATED swimming pool! AWESOME!

I am VERY comfortable here ...

From there it was off to the lagoon with my island friend Maraika ... and if that wasn't enough, we all went out onto the Arabian Gulf to watch the sun set on a cruise!

0600 tomorrow ... sleep ... now ... well after the movie anyway!

Song of the Day: Regulate - Warren G
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY&ob=av2e

Weather: Are you kidding me??? So hot that my ears have melted!

Stay different everybody ...

the anantara resort
i get a hand-lick from a friendly giraffe
guide - moez
white oryx
mr & mrs ostrich
my private 5-metre pool
my 4-poster bed
my big fat - lovely - jacuzzi
paw warmers ....
out in the lagoon for a kayaking trip
My island buddy - Maraika van Wessem
james on a speed boat ... filming ...
me on a catamaran! a sunset cruise ....
champagne and blackberry!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv