Tuesday 6 October 2009

Today is Day 199 of the "daily diary" ... wow! I have missed just one entry when I crossed the international date line in May ... I believe.

Tomorrow I will reminisce over the year so far ...

SO - we are nearly there with the final preparations for Chicago next week. We have just had confirmation from one of the world's greatest chefs that he will teach me to prepare something ... we will also be looking round one of the most amazing buildings in the world, arguably the greatest art gallery in the world ... and I will be performing karaoke ... with a difference. I can't sing ... but I am hoping the "difference" will make the difference!

The 2010 Season is now in full planning ... and I am VERY excited already! We start in March with a trip to the Southern Hemisphere ... suntan lotion at the ready.

Hopefully, by the end of the week, I will have the exact airing dates, times and channels for Europe and Middle East for this Season.

Oh ... and I now have TweetDeck and it rocks!

Song of the Day: Lovely Day - Bill Withers
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGuE0C8x4-w

Weather: Awful - AGAIN!

my favourite quote ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv