Thursday 1 October 2009

Last night I slept like a baby. It could have been down to the buckwheat pillow, or maybe the whisky I supped at The Athenaeum's Wednesday evening drinks party, or my lovely chicken yakatori, or the lovely shower in the London's largest shower room (Suite 405) ... anyway ... I woke up full of beans today and spent it in the edit slashing & burning through the North Island of New Zealand show. It looks great! I am very pleased ... the shots of the Kiwi bird at Cape Kidnappers are priceless.

It's rather freaky that it's getting dark earlier and earlier ... I miss Summer ...

What is also rather odd is Central Perk (Friends) that has just opened in Soho ... it was packed this morning with quite ugly people trying to squeeze onto the main sofa. Hmmm ... I see another Planet Hollywood disaster heading it's way ...

Song of the Day: Coffee & TV - Blur
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXRVX1AKAew

Weather: Dry & Roasted

the big shower (it goes on & on & on)
friends comes to soho ... oh dear!
"bonus" - my kiwi
two many joannas in the room!
my favourite wine of 2009 - SO FAR!
richard .... t'editor
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv