Friday 2 October 2009

The jury is still out on whether the London 2012 Olympics will be a success. Success will not only be measured on London being ready for the world but also the medal list ... I fear for both.

I am very sad that Chicago did not win the race for 2016 - especially as we will be filming there in 10 days time - but am very pleased that Rio did win! The people of Rio do not need an excuse for a party and now they have one ... goodness ... it WILL be a carnival! We will be filming there ... next year!

I did not get home until after 1 a.m. after my train decided to stop and rest ... for a while ...

I am so looking forward to a weekend of nothing. Do you think I will get any sunshine? Watch this space ...

Song of the Day: Rio - Duran Duran (sorry)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3W6yf6c-FA

Weather: Beach volleyball anyone?

hmmmm .... donuts ....
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv