Monday 19 October 2009

Greetings from The Talbott Hotel in Chicago.

Tim & Jimmy are on their way home while I check out this lovely hotel on East Delaware Place.

So last night we wrapped up filming at The Peninsula on the balcony with a cigar and a drink.

So on travelling down to breakfast in the elevator, I was surrounded by the tallest people I had ever met! They were all members of a Floridian professional basketball team. They were very polite ... unlike many people I have met recently.

This morning we headed off to Montopoli in Dearborn. The tailor here - Jeff Landis - has been in the business for 20 years. His "boutique" is very high-end. He turned me from a scruff-ball into a dapper-dan! It WAS a fun morning ...

The boys left me and I checked out ... & in ...

I had dinner with friends at a lovely Japanese - Sunda.

The Chicago show was an undoubted success. I love this City and could easily live here. Everything is "close". Highlights are too many BUT the Art Institute and cooking with Charlie Trotter were excellent experiences. Kim from Moet-Hennessy made our lives very happy ... and the team from http://www.gochicago.com/ ensured that the shoot was smooth and that every resource available WAS available! Thank you guys.

Have a couple of days left to enjoy Chicago!

Now in hotel --- sleep --- two days of relax and review to come up.

Song of the Day: Help - The Beatles
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXh4EuJa2TU

Weather: Bright & sunny & warm


sunset over chicago

with kim in the background
measuring up...
cheers over an XO
before
after
the side of The Talbott
dinner with kim and tim
us
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv