Wednesday 7 October 2009

Day 200 of the diary! And to celebrate I am going to feast on smoked salmon!

So in the last 200 days we have filmed in Ireland, Singapore, Santa Barbara, San Diego, New Zealand South & North Islands, Western Cape of South Africa & British Columbia ... with pit-stops along & out of the way.

There have been huge highs but also the occasional low. I have met some of the most wonderful, sincere and thoughtful people in the world ... and this is a boon that I truly treasure.

I keep thinking of a single highlight ... but I can't quite yet ... I will never forget the stars in Africa ... or the stars in Canada ... the mountains of the South Island of New Zealand ... the warmth of the Irish ... fireworks in San Diego ... and of course the hotels - The Biltmore, Eichardt's, Fullerton, Beverly Wilshire, Bushman's Kloof to name but five ...

SO - remember back in May, when I caught that 18 pound salmon? ... well, it was smoked ... and arrived today! There's rather a lot of it ... and when I get home from Chicago, it's smoked salmon and scrambled egg for me every morning!

Song of the Day: Baby, Can I Hold You? - Tracy Chapman
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkftyHSf6sQ

Weather: Frankly, I have given up caring ...

hunter ...
deliverer...

gatherer ... 6 kgs of MY smoked salmon ... yay!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv