Thursday 8 October 2009

Greetings from The Berkeley Hotel in Knightsbridge. It's been a long, exhausting day ... and I am ready for sleep. I have just spent the past 4 hours brainstorming with our PR - Julia. My mind is numb, so if I make spilling (!) mistakes, then I am truly sorry!

The weather today was lovely! Clear blue sky, sunshine, chilly ... a truly lovely London day.

Lunch with the GM of Claridges ... sushi & sashimi. Healthy! Also got to see Archie LeWoof - who licked my hand in recognition ... always a good feeling.

Then popped into Davidoff to sample a cigar. It was a doubly lovely afternoon as both Edward & son Eddie were there! Had a very special hour with them ... "sampling" ... and catching up. This is one of my big "luxuries" in London life ... in Davidoff with a Sahakian ... today I had two for the price of one ... splendid.

Next, a brisk walk down to The Berkeley for a wee drink with the hotel's PR and GM ... in the famous Blue Bar.

Will post review of suite tomorrow ...

Song of the Day: Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TGj2jrJk8

Weather: Purrrfect!

lunch
archie lewoof
dear eddie
home
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv