Friday 9 October 2009

So how much fun can you have in an elevator? I know what you are thinking BUT I don't mean that kind of fun! I have met some very interesting people in elevators ... and last night I met Oscar (a fabulous name for a cat by the way!). No - I met a REAL Oscar statue ... and got to touch him (appropriately) as well! He was won last year for a documentary called "Smile Pinky" and was on tour with his producer! So - I will never win anything - but at least I have touched what is regarded as the pinnacle of any career for a film or tv producer ..

Today has been edit day ... the first day for the South Island of New Zealand. All went well ... and it looks fabulous. Well - everything without me looks fabulous anyway!

The day brought back great memories ....

Back to my hotel - The Berkeley. It has been a scene in London since the early 1970's. There are 214 rooms and suites and I have a lovely suite on the 8th floor with great views of Knightsbridge. The Blue Bar is very popular as is the Box Wood Cafe ...

I am ready for a night out then prepare for a crazily busy week in Chicago from Monday.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to my Canadian friends ...

Song of the Day: If I Change the World - Eric Clapton & Babyface
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmsLQFqdiQE&feature=fvw

Weather: Superb ... then ... miserable!

oscar
smile pinky!
richard with two victoria shaws ... SCARY!

champagne anyone?
sweet

bathroom with a view!

comfy bedroom
from t'other side
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv