Wednesday 28 October 2009

So - more strikes planned here in the UK. British Airways is poised to come to a halt at Xmas and the Post Office strike grinds on ... So today I was offered a "new" service - telegram! If I book a telegram ... it will be received anywhere in the world within 12 hours! It's very expensive but great fun ...

"Hello ... stop ... how are you? ... stop ... what's the weather like? stop ...". I may try this out on an unsuspecting New Zealander tomorrow!!

So, it's nearly Halloween. I don't have a party to go to ... so I will dress up and stay at home ... boohoo. I do know a few ladies around the world who don't need to dress up, can hop up on their broomsticks and maybe pay me a visit ... and turn me into a frog maybe! Ha!

And yes, I did go to the gym today ...!

Song of the Day: She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7vI7kAjjpg

Weather: Fine


the pumpkin patch by walt curlee -- nice ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv