Monday 5 October 2009

It's been raining so heavily today that I have not managed to step outside of the house ...

I did get a note from St Jean's Cannery in Canada saying that the salmon I caught on Sonora in May has now been fully smoked and will be with me next week - while I am in Chicago! Gemima the pup has been licking her chops ... I wonder what the chances of me getting to eat any ... hmmm ... none!

I am so looking forward to Chicago ... we are staying at The Elysian (a brand new luxury property) and The Peninsula (one of the best properties in the USA) ... and doing some crazy, crazy features ... which you will read about next week!

We are flying to Chicago by United Airlines -- a new one on me -- I have never flown United before. Last time I flew AA to Chicago and was rather unimpressed until I was given a pizza to eat before landing! Yum!

I have now learnt more about Twitter - in that people can message me and I can message back! Oops! I have a few messages to reply to ...

All good things happening this week!

Song of the Day: Tea - Sam Brown

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kymGYuMa_k0

Weather: Atrocious



hmmm ... a dubious segue ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv