Friday 30 October 2009

Did you know that it's the 70th anniversary of The Wizard of Oz? I only found this out when I was molested by a coven of witches "trick or treating" this evening on the way to catch the train! They were all sooo ugly ...

Yes - Halloween is here! I have friends in Chicago who are charging their brooms for a flying display - pumpkin patch parents in Vancouver and "bah humbug" (is there such a thing on 'ween?) in LA. I have a pumpkin which I am going to murder tomorrow!!!

OK - at 2 am I woke and scoffed a dreamy & creamy cupcake! After a mild heart attack I got back to sleep ... awoke early ... checked out of my hotel and walked for 90 minutes to the edit suite! South Kensington to Soho. It was a fabulous walk ... the weather was lovely ... the Blackberry was charged and full of music ... it was HEAVEN! I was a wee late in the edit as I stopped to take photos.

The Chicago show is starting to look great ... not that I was ever worried. The ONLY issue is the karaoke piece - which I am tempted to drop as my singing is akin to a cat in pain. Truly awful ... Richard finds it funny though .. so it will stay ... I may have to give earplugs away! ha!

The weekend is here! Wahoooo!

Song of the Day: Nothing Compares to U - Sinead O'Connor (written by Prince)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzFo4KLl4fs&feature=related

Weather: A beautiful Autumn London day ...


cake ... from ellie ... yum
hotel ... at night ...
journey to work
natural history museum
up. up and almost away
more pottering
the most beautiful building in london
pigs in space
a morning trot
the albert memorial
no time for shopping


richard cries in pain
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv