Thursday 15 November 2012

What does it take to make me blush ... until today very little ... but now I know for certain what does ... belly-dancers! More on that tomorrow.

SO - I am staying in one the 38 Royal Residences at the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. The resort has 405 guestrooms including 42 suites ... but also these 4-bedroom "houses" surrounding a lagoon ... complete with kitchens, many bathrooms, Jacuzzis, televisions, private garages, security, sun terraces, swimming lagoons and just general Dubai opulence! It's quite lovely ... an ideal place for the "Varun Sharma holiday" 2013! Ha!

The resort opened on the Palm Jumeirah in January 2011 ... and is a huge hit ... as the service rocks. As you know - for me - service is king ... and as I am in a Royal Residence ... well ... anyway ...

There are TEN restaurants including the C Club ... cognac, cigars and chocolate ... HELLO HEAVEN!

The weather is quite lovely ... hot in the day, cool in the evening ... unlike summer when it is just HOT!

Song of the Day: Temptation - Heaven 17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWwtMrDX2o8

Film of the Day: Ishtar starring Warren Beatty ...

My living room ...
Stephan Schupbach - great General Manager


Vietnamese/French - VOI

My best side ...
Inside Luxury Travel WAS the news in Dubai yesterday!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv