Thursday 22 November 2012

If you ask a turkey what he is thankful for today ... I reckon he would answer ... "vegetarians"! Haha!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Today has been filming day at The Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita. We had only one problem - between midday and 1 pm, we had rain. I don't mean rain ... I mean HUGE HUGE thunderstorms (17 mm in 10 minutes)... which put paid to my plan to play a round of golf with the resort General Manager - Todd Cilano.

As it happens, I started the day off interviewing Todd before reviewing my "Presidential Suite".

The resort is 45 minutes from the main international airport.

It was opened in 2008 and features 136 villas - 90 x 1 bedroom, 45 Residences and just ONE two-bedroom Presidential ... my home here!

There's an 18-hole Ernie Els course - that I will play ... I WILL PLAY ... for the show and maybe for myself too ...

Restaurants (3), bars, water sports, kid's club, cultural centre, teen club ... and a huge spa!

Back to me ... and my suite ... (me, me, me!)

375 m2, 2 bedrooms, kitchen, 52" tv, wine fridge (with my favourite - Billecart Salmon Rose on ice), 17 m2 swimming pool, my own beach (complete with pristine white sand), hammock, mangrove, jacuzzi and VIEWS for miles & miles! Yes, I am a lucky boy!

I have the most enormous bathtub ... made of black granite ... I am not a bath person so it wasted on me BUT there's an outdoor shower (actually two of them)! Yay!

Tomorrow is an early start BUT promises some excellent photos!

Song of the Day: Manchild - Neneh Cherry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9VBMBS3qE

Film of the Day: Batman - Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholson Dir: Tim Burton




 With Todd

 Robert Graham, Titleist ... and Sun Mountain ...

 RAIN!
 In my bath with Debbie Williams - the resort PR ... ha!
Sunshine on a Rainy Day ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv