Sunday 25 November 2012

Greetings from The Oberoi, Mauritius - where I am currently watching one of the most beautiful sunsets - over the Indian Ocean - that I have EVER seen ... photograph tomorrow.

Sadly checked-out of the Four Seasons this morning and was driven the 75 minutes from the West to the East of the island to my new home. 

No rest for the wicked as I jumped into the Ocean for a wee scuba. I did a wreck dive in clear water at 26 degrees ... to 27 metres ... where I saw lionfish (grr), mackerel, kingfish and sweet lips! Lots to see and it was a rather satisfying dive ... Mauritius is a GREAT place to learn to dive ... and for more experienced divers, to do more!

Tonight a small dinner, cigar and whisky in my suite ... then early for filming tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Lovecats - The Cure
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcUza_wWCfA 

Film of the Day: Jaws - Dir: Steven Spielberg


With Stephane de Senneville from DiveSail Diving
Where's that shirt from?
Satisfaction ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv