Sunday 22 July 2012

The official day of rest began with breakfast; tea & crumpets in the sunshine on the lawn ...


Bradley Wiggins won the Tour de France - bravo ... and Adam Scott won The Open golf ... hold on ... he DIDN'T ... Ernie Els did! How did that happen?


I thought it was all over in the last 4 holes so decided to cut down a huge bush in the garden and mulch it. I wandered back to my desk an hour later and the Big Easy had done it! Bravo x 2! It was a great day for South African sport then ... the golf AND the cricket! I hope all my friends down in SA are dancing with joy!


I have a bottle of Ernie Els wine in my collection - it's not all that good but I will "open" (geddit?) tonight in his honour!


The day is going to end on the lawn again (mown by moi) ... with a glass of red wine ... a wee cigar ... and a smile ... wish you were here!


A busy week ahead I fear ...


Viva the 80s!


Song of the Day: Manic Monday - The Bangles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAZgLcK5LzI




Missed by just an inch ... 

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv