Saturday 21 July 2012

I don't suffer from greed ... (except when it comes to Heinz Ketchup ... oh & pizza) ... 


In fact I love giving away stuff - whether it be clothing, duplicated electrical goods, memorabilia, toiletries, and of course, anything to do with sports! Recently, I bade farewell to a signed Joe Montana football (American) shirt and I now have a set of golf clubs looking for a new home (more on that tomorrow) ...


I am quite blessed in that I get sent stuff ... connected to my job ... clothes, electrical goods, toiletries, memorabilia and everything to do with sports!


On my recent trip to Toronto, I had a fun afternoon with the Blue Jays ... and the ball below was signed by the star players ... Jose Bautista and JP Arencibia (a hitter and a catcher?) ...


The ball is now winging its way to New York ... and to Robert Stock ... the man behind Robert Graham (which "does" my wardrobe). Once, when I visited him, I was introduced to Mariano Rivera - who - I was informed, IS one of the greatest ball players of all time ... I didn't have a clue ...


Song of the Day: The Model - Kraftwerk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgS252XT_Ts





 
blogger template powered by fraktiv