Sunday 8 July 2012

Greetings from Toronto, Canada!


Have now settled into my first hotel .... after an easy but long daytime flight from London.


I think it was around 8 hours ... but with all the time changes in the past two weeks, it's all become rather confusing.


My BlackBerry has died ... funny really as BB comes from Canada ... maybe it's been waiting to come home to expire. It currently says that it is attached to the Bluetooth in my car ... which is several thousand miles away ... I think a change is coming to my mobile needs ...


I did not sleep on the flight over ... instead I watched not one, not two BUT three movies ... but only one to its conclusion.


1) John Carter ... I did start this last week but tried to finish it ... and didn't/couldn't/wouldn't. It's just a confusing mess that made me ... angry, frustrated and stupid ... if I had even 1% of the budget that the producers THREW at JC, I would be doing serious things with ILT (including retiring!!).


2) Salmon Fishing in Yemen ... I did watch this the whole way through as I was looking for some kind of logical story. I was advised to watch it by a dear friend ... and I totally got it ... but it was in the end ... a romantic, saccharine and fairy tale look at salmon ... fishing ... in ... Yemen ...


3) Hunger Games ... oh dear ... oh deary me ... oh dear! OK - so this is the worst remake of a movie I have ever seen ... the original Japanese "Battle Royale" was filled with humour, reality, acting, storylines and gore ... Hunger Games was ... um ... quite forgettable ...


So - that was my flight!


Anyway - now in Toronto - for a week - filled with ... filming fun ...


Sorry about my movie rant ... I watch so few ... and I should really choose better!

I would love to climb the CN Tower ... 
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv