Monday 2 July 2012

Fishing - for me - is like waiting for a bus ... for twelve years, I am lucky to catch one ... then suddenly I get TWO ... and these aren't small buses (fish) ... they were ENORMOUS!!!


Up VERY early and headed down to the Papagayo Marina - 15 minutes drive from the resort. I met up with the MP Operations Manager - Dan Eaffaldano - and we hopped onto the Fish Tale 2 - with Captain Rick Morrow. We only had three hours to film this feature so we decided that we could trawl/line fish for around 45 minutes.


FIRST - we/I caught a 40 pound (18 kgs) Cuberra Snapper ... I was VERY happy but we had 15 minutes of the allocated time available when once again, the line went crazy. THIS time, we/I caught a 55 pound (25 kgs) Almaco Jack ... they were HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE fish ... I was exhausted by my efforts ... but the catch looked so cool ...


Popped back to the resort for my suite review. FS Costa Rica was opened January 2004 ... and has 175 rooms, suites and residences. I am in a Canopy Suite with a plunge pool ... with superb views of the Baya Culebra (snake) ... and the Playa Blanca ...


Then we headed off to Witch's Rock for the Canopy Tour (Zip Lining). The boss - Chuck Kramer is a fabulous chap and even came with us on the 11 line, 2 kms tour. One of the lines is 450 feet above the ground and one zips past a waterfall ...


I AM EXHAUSTED!!!!


I am having sushi for dinner (yumyum) ... breaking my one meal a day rule ... BUT I need energy ... to sleep ... ha!


WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!













 
blogger template powered by fraktiv