Saturday 12 May 2012

Hello!

on our travels we get to indulge ourselves with some of the best food from around the world. If it's really good then we are more than likely going to bring out our cameras and take a snap of the mouth-watering, lip-smacking, finger-licking food!

For me, the best food I've had in my life was at Heinz Winkler's restaurant. It boasts 2 Michelin stars and every meal I had was incredible. I could see colours when I closed my eyes the flavours were so inebriating.

Here's just some of the dishes we've been served up (warning they may make you salivate!)

Grand Cayman: 



 Thailand:

 Heinz:




Western Australia: 



Cyprus: 



And the film recommendation for today is Pixar's Ratatouille. I happen to love all Pixar films and the reason why I have chosen this film is because it couldn't be more relevant to today's blog about food! 

You can see the trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8yTKN32LLk

Jack x



 
blogger template powered by fraktiv