Monday 7 May 2012

Day 5 - Latsi, Cyprus


Greetings from The Anassa ... one of my all time favourite resorts!


Arrived last night and did not have time to appreciate why I love this property so much. I have visited here at least half-a-dozen times so I am pleased to be filming here - finally!


It was opened in July 1998 ... and has 175 rooms & suites.


I am in a VERY special suite ... 2 bedrooms ... and with an outdoor heated pool overlooking the Mediterranean!


We were guided and befriended by the resort's "Director of Sales" - Costas Malaou ... and what fun we have had.


First up though was an interview with the hotel owner - Thanos Michaelides ... an old friend.


Then we filmed all day in the property - tennis & squash courts, swimming pools, beaches, restaurants & the amazing Anassa Spa ... all great fun. I was lucky enough to receive a great massage during the day!!


Finally in the evening, we boarded the resort's yacht and sailed into the sunset --- literally ... so, so, so, so ... lovely!!!


Tonight it's French-English cuisine in the restaurant so escargots with Fish Fingers for me!!


Ha!
In my pool
With Thanos

Filming in my robe -- Hugh Hefner-style!
Costas with the boys at lunch
With the lovely Katerina & Irene on the yacht ... Anassa in the background ... 
Costas!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv