Monday 10 October 2011

What a day! What have I learnt? Dogs love me, I can't dance Bollywood and Fugu won't kill me and I know good Indian curry!

SO - today was filming the Four Seasons Mumbai day. The hotel is 33 floors high and features 202 rooms and 24 suites and erm - I have the best one ... up on the 32nd floor. It's around 450 square metres in area ... and has superb views of the Arabian Sea and the city. Just one bedroom - but there's only me!

There's a spa (massage tomorrow), yoga lounge, amazing open-air bar on the 33rd floor (Aer) that attracts the young & rich of Mumbai, San-Qi - which means three energies - which offers fine Thai, Cantonese, Japanese and Indian cuisine. There's also a great all-day dining restaurant on the ground floor lobby - cafe Prato.

So today, we filmed the hotel, I ate Fugu (the pufferfish that can kill you if you eat the wrong part), learnt how to make lovely chicken curry AND erm - tried to learn how to dance Bollywood! I love my job!
A kiss from a guard pooch - the highlight of my day!
With Anuz and the Four Seasons Hotel Bollywood Dance troupe - lovely volunteers from the property who ensured that I shared my discomfort of dancing ... on camera. Anuz (at the back) is the Michael Jackson of Bollywood dance! I was TERRIBLE!

with Chef Kato Toshikazu ... and the Fugu
Yummy Fugu! I am still alive!

With Chef Vikram Arora - lovely fellow and top Indian chef - yum!
We try and do what the Fugu couldn't!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv