Sunday 23 October 2011


I am not a particularly emotional chap but I have to say that I had a wee tear (or was it dust?) in my eye as I performed my "end of episode" piece to camera.

In a decade of producing this show - this India trip has been the most challenging. Politics, politics and politics has been the biggest headache ... but thankfully once we got our heads around that, I think we have filmed two fabulous and memorable episodes.

This is also James' last big shoot as he leaves us to pursue international fame & fortune. He will be missed.

I am going to miss India ... I am going to miss the wonderful people we have met ... and I am going to miss the amazing animals we have seen on safari ... yes .. the tiger is awesome BUT for me, the elephant rules ... always!

Home tomorrow!

Feeding the ellie!
KT Kaustubh Thomare and Ratna - dream team :)
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv