Tuesday 25 October 2011

HOME HOME HOME HOME.. !

HAPPY DIWALI .. !

OK - so there is a huge thunderstorm raging outside, I have just eaten a huge slice of chocolate cheesecake and I feel rather sick, my office smells of cigar (which is quite nice), Moo is constantly begging for treats and I am exhausted - BUT - I am home! Only for two days though ... as I have filming from Thursday!

The flight home was quite startling. It was a 747-700 ... carrying a total of 42 passengers! The crew were bemused and pleased ... in equal measures!

Oh - by the way: http://blog.leica-camera.com/guest-blog-posts/viva-varun-2/viva-varun-in-mumbai/

One of my best memories of India ... on the last day ... at Pench National Park ... dining with a stunning female elephant!

My last Indian sunset
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv