Friday 7 October 2011

Off to the airport now. By around 7 pm, I should know whether we are flying to India tomorrow morning ... visa issues ... here's hoping ... (grrrrr) ...

In my current - "I shall not get stressed" mood - I wish you to share this comical interlude ... how I laughed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIVGjWA0XXg

I am not a fan of Phil Collins but his "Frog Chorus" is awesome!

Anyway - as you probably know, I have all my gentleman's apparel designed & made for me by a superb company called "Robert Graham" - based out of New York. We have been working together for over two years now and Robert Stock (the "man") has received a postcard from every destination I have visited in that time ...

Yesterday I received this from him ... awesome!



We are going to have a few made and given to the people we love ... talk about having a monkey on your back ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv