Thursday 6 October 2011

I am finally home ... albeit for just a day as tomorrow I am back at Heathrow (the Sofitel again ... my airport home!) ... when hopefully we will get our visas for our forthcoming India trip ... EVERYTHING is still in the air ... and I am having heart palpitations!

Another reason for the tremors could be that I have been eating like an elephant this week ... I am tired and feeling fat ... I need to ... zzzzzzzz

With my wonderful friend Alison Wheatley and Rochelle Cohen (PR) at the re-opening of the Rib Room at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower ... last night!
The Bar at Roux at the Pembury ... just off Parliament Square in Westminster. The Roux family's new restaurant has a wonderful bar that feels like a "club" ...
Delicious cocktails ... worth a visit
Yummy Italian cuisine at the Millennium & Copthorne hotel Mayfair, London. Superb lunch ...
Beautiful room
I am not an "Apple" fan ... my first computer was one of these though ... however I have been a "PC" ever since university. Steve Jobs was a modern day genius - in the fields of both business and technology. His loss will be felt for a long time to come ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv