Sunday 9 October 2011

Greetings from the 32nd floor of the Four Seasons hotel in Mumbai!

From one side of my suite I can see the sea and the other, the City.

Finally got to sleep at around 0430 and was up at around 0900 for a wander about the property. It should be fun filming here.

Lunch was fabulous! We visited the Taj Mahal Palace and Tower Hotel for lunch with my wonderful old friend Raymond Bickson - CEO & MD of Taj Hotels and dear Birgit Zorniger - the GM of the Taj Lands End - the new, flashy property near the airport ... we had three hours of laughing, reminiscing and Japanese cuisine! Yum!

Raymond is off to New York this week to launch a new book on the history of the Taj Mahal Palace -- an true icon in world hotels. I have a copy of the book as a gift from Ray! It's VERY VERY heavy but I can't wait to read it ...

We are not filming today as our arrival was so late --- it all starts tomorrow! Off for a jog with James, I think ...
On the pool-deck with the boys ... it's HOT here!
Ah! Dear Raymond - with THE book!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv