Monday 24 October 2011


We left Bhagvan (Pench National Park) at 0400 and were driven the two hours to Nagpur. From there it was an hour flight and now I am in Mumbai and have just hour until I fly home.

Quick bit of shopping - Indian Johnnie Walker Black Label is 43% alcohol ... everywhere else it is 40%! Bought a bottle for the collection!

Two quick observations ... the lovely lady who picked me up outside the Departures Terminal and walked me through Customs, Immigration, Duty Free and finally to the Lounge would NOT accept a tip! Absolutely NOT! The only "non-professional-manager" I have met in India who has done so! I was impressed and amazed!

BUT why do Indians hate Indians? I have to say that EVERYWHERE - without exception, service levels for "non-whites" is far inferior to those for "whites". I am lucky I have Tim and James with me or I would be starving, cab-less and probably still in Mumbai Immigration!


HOME HOME HOME HOME!!!!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv