Monday 29 March 2010

This time next week I will be in Istanbul ...

I do love being back in the UK but get itchy feet very quickly. In the next few weeks, I will be in Turkey, New York, Prague, South Africa and Barcelona. The only thing that really keeps me going on those tiring days is a good dollop of Heinz Ketchup!

British Airways is still on strike and this one looks like it will either crumble really quickly or go on for ever. While I do sympathise for the BA staff ... in the current economic climate, even having a job is a boon. The longer the strike goes on for ... the more chance that BA will die ... and then no-one will have a job. I wonder how the UNITE Union will help the workers then?

Song of the Day: Give Peace a Chance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQdyEw6jfGQ

Weather: Miserable
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv