Saturday 6 March 2010


I love my job. I love my job because I meet some incredible people. I see some incredible things and do some incredible things. I also spend time with animals - kangaroos, emus, dolphins, elephants, orangutans and of course, puppy dogs. At the Sonora Resort in Canada, I had the honour of spending time with two delightful creatures - Shadow & Lucky ... they chased bears, rolled in mud & licked my ears AND made me feel loved when I was ever lonely ...
This morning Shadow passed away ...
My lasting memory of Shadow will be my last visit to the island late last year when both the pups trotted up to my deck - unannounced - on my last morning in Eagle Rock - to say goodbye and have one last cuddle & treat...! It was a perfect farewell ....
I have kept in touch with the pups every few weeks and think of them often. Today has not been easy.
Shadow will be sorely missed by everyone who ever met this delightful, friendly and cute pup.
Today Melbourne suffered severe flooding, hailstones the size of golf balls and the worst weather in memory!
We started filming with Fiona Sweetman from Hidden Secrets Arts & Design Tour. We met on Flinders Lane and ventured into a couple of galleries and boutiques before the weather made life VERY difficult.
Many of the galleries were closed as they were flooded ... the end of the world? well ... nearly ...
Off to sleep now ... goodbye dear friend.
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv