Sunday 28 March 2010

Sunday is a "day of rest". But there's no rest for the wicked!

It's been a wonderful day! Eating, swimming, driving, writing, smoking, opera, drinking ... ah, if only every day could be a Sunday.

This time next week I will be packing for Istanbul. I have never flown by Turkish Airlines ... and I am quite looking forward to it. I haven't been to the Turkish capital for many-a-year and I believe I am staying at the Ritz-Carlton and the Four Seasons ... the one that was featured in Midnight Express ... an old prison! SO EXCITING!

Also, my friend Tim LOVES Turkish Delight ... so just for him I am visiting the oldest factory that makes this lovely sweet! "Excess baggage" - I hear you cry!

Song of the Day: Trinke, Leibchen, trinke schnell - Die Fledermaus - Strauss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_9iq8A2tA0

Weather: Mild

chess anyone?
nice water feature!
my local swim ... mmmm
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv