Friday 19 March 2010

I am not and never have been a fan of Sandra Bullock. In fact since that awful Demolition Man, I have tried to keep away from her movies. HOWEVER I did watch "Blind Side" on the flight over and I was VERY impressed with her Oscar-winning performance and I admit that I did shed a tear at the storyline ... LOVED IT totally! These long flights are still making me so weepy! I need to get a grip!

Anyway, arrived at Changi Airport in Singapore last night and was whisked to Raffles where I am in residence for a few nights. Meetings and sleep ...!

It's just over a year since we filmed here and I am VERY pleased to say that Pierre Jochem, The General Manager has carried out his promises to turn this "old lady" around. The difference is clear to see and I am so pleased!

Today was a funny one! I woke up late and loved it! First popped into the MINT Museum of Toys - one of my favourite places on Earth! I was 5 years old all day!

I spent a while by the pool in the sunshine but was herded back to my suite as heavy rains swamped the city. Am full of dim sum so will watch a Billy Wilder and sleep ....

Song of the Day: Call Me - Go West
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gW6WcwNirk

Weather: Ridiculous!

Singapore home
ruff
ahhh
Mickey Mouse - Hurdy Gurdy - $35,000 worth of toy!
Tintin is a booze hound!
Sandwich box
The Raffles pool
Melbourne all over again!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv