Thursday 25 March 2010

After a great nights sleep, I put the stress and sadness of yesterday behind me and started the script for Melbourne with vigour and enthusiasm. It's quite odd that 8 days filming in one location can be condensed into just one hour of television. Hey ho!

Some of the great bits have to be left out ... for instance at The Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs, I was shown around by my guide Aleesha who gamely dunked herself into pools that varied from 35 to 42 degrees. Hot! hot! hot! But I rather cheekily tricked her into jumping into the icy plunge pool alone ... after I hopped off to the side of it ... how the crew laughed!

BUT we have kept in my dinner with a Dingo ... a major highlight of my life!

Tomorrow, I am spending my first day in the editing suite for this series. Gemima (the pooch) will join me and hopefully we will get the first rough cut done in a day ...

Song of the Day: Hey ya! - Outkast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wl6R8u6Zus

Weather: Blustery

Dingo Dinner
Aleesha takes the plunge ...

My glamorous PR lady - Julia Record ... !
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv