Thursday 4 March 2010

My Day - Part 1 :

Up at 0600 and we drive 20 minutes to the launch site for my hot air balloon ride over the Yarra Valley.
My pilot is Chris Dodson from Global Ballooning ...
It has a capacity of 150,000 cubic foot ...
and I am allowed inside it!
Hot air ... and we are off
An ox-bow lake from 1000 ft ....
Back to the lovely hotel for 0830 breakfast ....
Drive to the Domaine Chandon winery ...
Meet up with Mat Janes ... Domaine Chandon is part of the LVMH group is sister to Moet & Chandon which hails from Epernay in France
The view from The Riddling Room of the vineyard ....
Hectares of vines .... lovely wines ....
Wine-tasting with Mat ... my favourite is a sparkling red ... DELICIOUS!

Song of the Day: Word Up - Cameo
Weather: Hot & humid ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv