Friday 28 August 2009

Today has been "phonin' all over the world"! I have spoken to people in New Zealand (north & South Islands), Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Oman, Rome, Paris, London, USA (East & West Coasts), Canada, Costa Rica ... and Banstead (where my parents live)!

It's been a day for packing too. My trip next Tuesday will take me to New Zealand (both islands), Vancouver and L.A. ... in 27 days ... so I have two travel bags - winter/spring and summer/autumn ... nuts!

Am looking forward to a brilliant weekend with some of the people I love most in the world ...

Song of the Day: Rockin' All Over the World - Status Quo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f6z-7yatJY

Weather: Winter/Spring/Summer/Autumn


the way forward!

real puppy parking!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv