Wednesday 12 August 2009

A dear friend sent me an article from the New York Times ... in it contained a movie quote "when you grow up ... your heart dies.” I am pleased to say that I have never grown up .. and never will! I am worried however ... I can hear an episode of The Simpsons in the background ... and I am writing this, rather than watching that ....

Anyway - today was spent doing more pre-production stuff ... I am now away from home for the whole of September ... I am not complaining one bit but it is kind of wierd being away for so long ... so often.

The video clips for Santa Barbara and San Diego are now online at http://www.insideluxurytravel.com/ ... please hit the "video" link ... and follow to North America. Here you will find short reviews of Canary and The Biltmore (Four Seasons) in Santa Barbara and The Se and The Lodge at Torrey Pines in San Diego. There are also destination guides and a short feature from the amazing golf course at Torrey Pines and some rather scary solo paragliding!

Song of the Day: If I Ever Feel Better - Phoenix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuiQVaLcqJo&feature=related

Weather: Unsettled

whoo-hoooooooo
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv