Saturday 22 August 2009

I tried to sleep in this morning BUT I couldn't ... I had the South Africa script on my mind! SO - I got up and wrote it! Tomorrow should be a slightly less-stressful day as I am ready to rock n'roll! I am NEVER going to drive half a day again ... it's just not right and not normal. If I had been in a plane, I could have got to New York or Vancouver easily! From Scotland to home in a speedy Alfa - 12 hours?? INHUMANE!

OK - so I have had quite a lovely day playing with little people. I have been punched, pinched, tweaked, thonked, kicked and noogied ... BUT I loved every minute of it! I am not the most child-friendly person but the visiting monkeys are adorable!

Tomorrow - editing!

Song of the Day: Mary Had A Little Lamb - Paul McCartney & Wings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaZ9s7S26qg&feature=related

Weather: Pink and Sparkly


macca the monkey

minnie mouse & me
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv