Friday 14 August 2009

I vehemently believe the ONLY thing that spoils my show ... is me! The cinematography & sound are fabulous - because of Tim & James, the production works - because of Emma, final edit shines - because of Richard & team, the marketing is effective because of Kim ... and now heaps of positive PR is about to kick in courtesy of Julia Record.

julia record (in her robin hood outfit)

I have known Julia for many years now and she is recognised as one, if not the, best in the business. I am paying her in empty Ketchup bottles (Heinz of course) ... and for this she has promised to make those people mentioned above recognised for their excellence.

The weekend is here finally and as on Monday I have a 7 hour drive to Scotland, I am going to take it very easy ... very, very easy .... hmmmmm .....

Song of the Day: Eloise - The Damned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1ASrJ2tWAM

Weather: Unremarkable ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv