Thursday 27 August 2009

Last week I reported that my friend James had got the necessary A-level grades to get into Leeds University and now his younger brother Robert has been unveiled as one of the top students in the UK after gaining two A-grades in his AS-level exams and ten .. TEN ... A-stars in his GCSEs ... I always knew that 'Obert would be great ... but really THIS great? Wonderful ...

So - not much to report today except I have broken a finger (a small, insignificant one) which will need to be broken again and reset properly in December! No pain though ... loads of anaesthetic will be administered!

We are finalising the locations for the 2010 series ... fun!

Song of the Day: Handsome Boy Modeling School - Calling the Biz + The Projects (P Jays)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlctEqMxglk

Weather: OK


my friend Robert
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv