Wednesday 5 August 2009

Last night was a blast! The very honourable Frenchman and General Manager of Claridges dragged me out to dinner with the lovely Pepita and the most wonderful Archie LeWoof. We ate al fresco in a local restaurant - Hush - where the food was mediocre and the service was much worse. We had fun though ... and Le Pup enjoyed some titbits off the table!

Today I have been filming at London City Airport ... and thankfully I was not in front of camera ... Charlotte (aka Charlie, aka Lotta, aka Lottie, aka Charmaine) Brown from the airport was and she did an admirable job describing the journey of the passenger and luggage from check-in to boarding the plane itself. The weather has been good so it was fun ... I love LCY ... so easy, stress-free and friendly ... I only wish it did long-haul ... oh yes from September it flies to New York!!!

Back at the hotel ... time for a change and then off to dinner at The Ritz ... I will sleep well tonight.

Song of the Day: What's Up PussyCat - Tom Jones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBdSqk78nHw

Weather: Muggy but NO rain

home
avec pepita, monsieur archie lewoof et philippe
charlie brown
with my boys
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv