Thursday 12 April 2012

I virtually lived in Munich for six months when I was editor for a luxury-spa-brand's magazine a few years ago. I tried nearly all of the luxury hotels, drank a lot of beer, smoked fine cigars, ate some fabulous cuisine and generally had a good time!


I am therefore quite excited to be returning on Saturday - albeit for just a few days of filming.


The hotel in Munchen is the legendary Bayerischerhof ... and then we are staying at the stunning-looking Residenz Heinz-Winkler - outside the city ...


We are also popping over to the border to Austria for a couple of rather lovely features.


My golf trousers are accompanying me ... let's hope the weather holds (not looking good at the moment).


Jack sent me some more photos from our recent Australia jaunt...


Tim & I in the Ocean off Rotto ... (Rottnest Island)
Neil McLeod shows us how to make Billy-Tea
Sean from Margaret River Discovery & I ... canoeing down the Margaret River!
Greg Nannup - from Indigenous Western Australia ... a lesson in Australian history ... in Kings Park, Perth ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv